Dealer Expectations: Dealer Installs
If you're a dealer in the metro Phoenix area and want to install the doors you sell yourself, this is what you can expect from EcoAdvantage:
- Initial training will be available for you and your team – at your facility.
- Additional and ongoing training will be available at our facility.
- All of our products are top of the line quality that you will be proud to offer.
- No credit check or company financial information is required – only a credit card.
- Your Initial Start-up Kit will include: Small sample door, color chips, brochures, etc.
- You will be supplied with a thumb drive providing: Editable Sales Manual, Photos for Website, Order forms and other various information and forms.
- Display doors are available at a cost of $300 each, any design. Custom displays available.
Once you fax in your order, this is what happens:
- You will fax in your order on the order sheet as shown in your training and manual.
- Your order will be reviewed and processed unless an error or omission has occurred, in which case you will be promptly contacted to review and eliminate any concerns.
- We will process your order and a 50% deposit against your credit card on file.
- A copy of the charge will be faxed to you showing the customer name and a receipt copy.
- Your order will be ready for pick up or delivery, generally within 21 days or less. Once your order has moved into the production dept. you will be contacted with a completion date.
- All orders are, FOB: Phoenix – Eco Factory
- Delivery Charges for your location will be provided in your Sales Manual.
- Final payment is due upon pick-up/delivery of your product(s) and will be charged to the credit card you have on file with Eco Advantage and a receipt will be sent to you.